EVEREST BASE CAMP TREK – 7 DAYS – HELICOPTER TOUR
7 Days Everest Base Camp Trek with helicopter return from Gorakshep to Lukla is a short trekking package on Everest. This Everest Base Camp Helicopter Trek is specially designed for those who have a very short time for trekking and want to reach the base camp of the world’s highest peak. 7 days Everest Base Camp Helicopter Trek is a challenging trek full of adventure and extraordinary fun.
We are the first company to organize this short trekking package to reach the Everest Base Camp and return to Kathmandu. Seven days Everest base camp trek might not be perfect for all but it is definitely for those who are physically fit and have experience in hiking and have a very short period of time to trek to Everest Base Camp.
7 days Everest base camp trek leads to Khumbu valley which shows you the real life of Sherpa and Tibetan Buddhism of the Himalayan culture of Nepal. During the 7-day EBC trek, you will see the World Heritage site, Sagarmatha National park along with the world-famous top adventure place on earth Everest Base camp (5364 m), and high mountains.
Everest Base Camp trek is the first choice of every adventure lover. One of the most famous trekking routes, Everest Base Camp is truly an amazing adventure you should not miss out on.
The Shortest Everest Base Camp trek offers you magnificent views of the gigantic mountains along with an experience of the Sherpa and Buddhist culture.
Highlights of 7 Days Everest Base Camp – Helicopter Trek
- We are the first company who start a Helicopter return trek from Gorakshep to Kathmandu.
- Spectacular views of the world’s highest mountains including Mt.Everest from the helicopter.
- Enjoy the adventure of the world’s highest Sagarmatha National Park
- Lifetime unforgettable Himalayan adventure trek with a local guide
- Trek to the base of the breathtaking world’s highest Mt. Everest
- Explore the biggest and oldest Buddhist Tengboche monastery
- Breathtaking views of the Himalayas range from the viewpoint of Kalapatthar
- Visit a school established by Sir Edmund Hillary in the mountain village of Khumjung
- A decade of experienced local Sherpa guide including First-Aid, Oximeter to check pulse and heartbeat at high altitude.
- Easy to book and quickly responded all online.
- Local Trek Company with Everest base camp specialist.
- Trek comfortable and get a 10 GB data pack.
CULTURE: SHERPA, TAMANG
HIGHEST ACCESS POINT: KALAPATHAR (5500M)
HIMALAYAN SIGHTSEEING: EVEREST, AMADABLAM, LHOTSE, ETC
DAY 01: KATHMANDU – LUKLA – 2700M – PHAKDING 2600, 4 HRS
Early morning transfer to the airport to fly to Lukla (2880m) This 35 minute flight provides a magnificent entry to the trek. It highlights the snowline of the Himalayan Range in the north and the rugged landing at the Lukla airport which is said to be one of the most spectacular flights in the world. Upon arrival, meet the Sherpa team and while the team reassembles the equipment for the distribution to the Porters and Jhopke (a cross between and cow and a Yak used to carry loads), there will be a short lunch break. During this break, the guests are welcome to explore this bustling town on top of a hill with rows of houses, hotels and shops lining both sides of cobbled street.
After lunch, the trek starts by following the trail leading to the northwest direction through the narrow street, which immediately descends from the end of the village on a trail through the open hillside. The trail is well defined and there are many shops and lodges catering to the trekkers. The trek this day is a very easy one and ultimately descends to the river at Phakding (2652m). Flight- 35 min. Trek- 3 hours.
Dinner and Overnight at Phakding.
DAY 02: PHAKDING – NAMCHE BAZAAR 3440M, (6 HRS)
we continue north following the Dudh Kosi river and on to Jorsale where we enter the Sagarmatha (Everest) National Park. From here it is a short walk to the confluence of two rivers, the lmja Drangpa (Imja Khola) and the Nangpo Tsangpo (Bhote Kosi) followed by a steep climb (for about 2hrs.) to Namche Bazaar, the main town in the Khumbu region. Namche is a prosperous Sherpa town and an important trading centre with a weekly Saturday market. Overnight.
DAY 03: NAMCHE BAZAAR – TYANGBOCHE, 3860M, (6 HRS)
From Namche, the trail contours around the side of the valley, high above the Dudh Kosi. Now we get our first really good views of the great peaks of the Khumbu including Mt Everest, Lhotse, Nuptse and Ama Dablam. Passing by several villages and numerous tea shops, we descend steeply to a bridge over the river at Phunki Tenga. The village is an excellent lunch spot, and here we can rest before making the steep climb to Tengboche. Although tiring, the hike up the zigzag path has numerous distractions, with rhododendron bushes, beautiful birds and superb mountain scenery. Tengboche is famous for its legendary monastery, the largest in the Khumbu. We stay near the monastery with Everest, Lhotse and Ama Dablam framed in the doorway of our guest house. Overnight.
DAY 04: TYANGBOCHE – DINGBOCHE, 4300M, (6HRS)
After breakfast we head up to Dingbuche. On the way the majestic Amadablam over shadows our day. On the way we meet a little Sherpa village called Pangbuche continue to Dingbuche for overnight.
DAY 05: DINGBOCHE – LABUCHE 4930M, (6 HRS)
We continue up the wide valley beneath the impressive peaks of Cholatse and Tawache on the left. We then turn right and climb more steeply towards the foot of the Khumbu Glacier.At the top of this climb there are many stone cairns, built as memorials to the many Sherpas who have died while climbing Mt Everest. The path then climbs gently along the glacier, to eventually reach the cluster of houses at Lobuche. Overnight.
Day 06: LABUCHE TREK TO GORAKPSHEP 5170M, (2 AND HALF HRS) KALAPATTAR (5500M) – GORAKSHEP 3 HRS, TREK TO EVEREST BASE CAMP 5300M AND BACK TO GORAKSHEP AND OVERNIGHT
Gorakshep We continues our trek along the Khumbu Glacier. We will reach our destination quiet early but you can spend rest of the days for acclimatization & preparation for the next day adventure and Hike to Kala patthar or Everest base camp and Overnight at Gorakshep.
Day 07: GORAKSHEP – KALAPATTAR (5500M) – AND FLY BACK TO LUKLA AND
KATHMANDU BY HELICOPTER OR PLANE.
Wake up early morning. The sunrise colors begin to appear on Everest, we make our way to the top of one of the finest viewpoints in the Everest region, Kala Pattar [5554m]. Trek Duration: 45 minutes, this is the popular vantage point to catch the best views of Mt. Everest during sunrise and sunset. After spending the victory of this trek and cherishing the moment on the lap of Himalayas, and trek back to Gorakshep for Breakfast. you will board a helicopter and fly back to Kathmandu.
Upon reaching, you can choose to stroll around Kathmandu or get ready for the onward destination. As per your flight schedule, our representative will drop you to the airport where you will share your final goodbyes until next time.
With this, you come to an end of 7 days Everest Base Camp trek.
Please find out the Cost Below:
Trekking Area: Everest Base Camp Trek (EBC)
Trekking Days: 07
1 Pax: $3250 Per Person (including Flight Ticket KTM to Lukla to KTM and Gorakshep to Lukla by Helicopter- Lukla to Kathmandu by Plane)
1 Pax: $4000 Per Person (including Flight Ticket KTM to Lukla by Plane, Gorakshap to Lukla to Kathmandu by Helicopter)
Note: Heli – Lukla to Kathmandu by Sharing Basis.
1 Pax: $5500 Per Person (including Flight Ticket KTM to Lukla by Plane, Gorakshap to Lukla to Kathmandu by Helicopter) – Private Tour
Note: Heli – Lukla to Kathmandu by Sharing Basis.
In the Above Cost It Includes:
1. Airport Pick-up and Drop Off,
2. Licensed and trained trekking guides,
3. potters for carrying goods and supplies,
4. Meal on full board (breakfast, lunch, dinner) basis during the trek
5. 2 Nights Accommodation in the 3 Star Hotel in Kathmandu with B & B. (Bed
& Breakfast) on Twin Sharing Basis.
6. All accommodation during the trek.
7. All meals and hot beverages during the trek.
8. Transportation to and from trail head by Private Transport.
9. All necessary documents and permits for trekking (where applicable)
10. National Park/Conservation Area entry Permit, Insurance, and
equipment for the staffs.
11. Coordination of quick Rescue service (Costs covered by your Insurance Plan)
12. Trekking staffs wages etc.
14. Welcome dinner in a Nepali Cultural Dance restaurant in Kathmandu.
15. Trekking Map, T-shirt, and Trekking certificate.
16. Exclusive of Medical Kit Bag
17. All Government and local Taxes
18. International Flight ticket re-confirmation.
19. Meals will be Start when your Trek starts.
20. Domestic Flights from Kathmandu to Lukla to Kathmandu
21. Domestic Flights for Trekking Guide.
22. Trekking Staff Insurance of $10,000 Per Person.
23. Helicopter Flights from Gorakshep To Lukla to Kathmandu.
24. Helicopter Flight from Lukla to Kathmandu. (option)
Services and Cost Does not Included in Price:
1. International Airfares,
2. Travel/Trekking Insurance,
3. Excess baggage charges More than 16kg and hand bag more than 5 kg in
4. Visa fees.
5. Airport Departure Taxes.
6. Drinks (Cold and Alcoholic) Rescue charge.
7. Tips for The staffs.
8. Expenses of Personnel nature and Permit and Liaison officer fee (where Applicable.
9. Meals during stay in the Kathmandu
10. Extra Domestic Ticket of Jomsom, Pokhara etc.
11. Extra Hotel in Kathmandu and Pokhara.